Tuesday 14 October 2014

A First Post

Welcome to the lady coder blog - a collaborative and interactive blog for JavaScript, HTML 5, CSS (and related topics) by and for women.

The lady coder blog is also my personal blog and so I am sure there will be snippets about the things that interest me - fashion, travel, fitness and other topics to keep things interesting. Overall, I'll be writing about my adventures in JavaScript and social media.

On the subject of social media, here's a quick mention of how much fun I've been having with Pinterest! Making boards and pinning items isn't challenging in any way, but it's fun and I get the same fulfilling feeling from making a Pinterest board as I might after having written a poem, or a blog post.

Take a look at one of my boards here (and please feel free to follow me!):

http://www.pinterest.com/lynncarroway/womens-fashion/


The Lady Coder's pin

No comments:

Post a Comment